sweet a cheaper Tazer JL, just saw this JL Tazer Lite

JAGS

Now we’re getting somewhere. Very cool idea and think a broader market base for the lite version.

13_gecko_rubi

This is more my speed. I didn’t like the idea of having a hardware bypass plugged in all the time.
This thing is a hardware bypass that is plugged in all the time if you want the live features to work anyway. Looks like they just merged the bypass and odb2 dongle together into one unit.

Z is the a feature set comparison between this and the full tazer?

Sent via....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This thing is a hardware bypass that is plugged in all the time if you want the live features to work anyway. Looks like they just merged the bypass and odb2 dongle together into one unit.

Z is the a feature set comparison between this and the full tazer?

Sent via....

This ^^^^

I'd be interested in seeing a comparison too.

Z_Auto

Advertiser
Supporter
The idea was an entry-level device for those looking for the most common functions - tire size, ESS disable, autopark disable - in a hidden package, most people likely leaving it plugged in all the time.
Then if they decide later on to upgrade to the full feature set of the Tazer JL (or say I add a feature to the Tazer JL that they really want), they can upgrade without having to change devices.

Or for the person that wants the full Tazer JL in a hidden tiny package, this will get you there.

NFRs2000NYC

Can you have an option to have the lite already "fully tazered" for the full price simply for those that want the more compact unit?

13_gecko_rubi

The idea was an entry-level device for those looking for the most common functions - tire size, ESS disable, autopark disable - in a hidden package, most people likely leaving it plugged in all the time.
Then if they decide later on to upgrade to the full feature set of the Tazer JL (or say I add a feature to the Tazer JL that they really want), they can upgrade without having to change devices.

Or for the person that wants the full Tazer JL in a hidden tiny package, this will get you there.
Good deal!

Sent via....

Onlyone

I just installed the TazerJL Lite. Awesome. Nice job. Everything works as described and a hell of a good price for all these features. :rock:

DesertsJL

I have the TazerJL and I leave both parts plugged in, however I’d rather have this one smaller form factor in a full featured version rather than the two components of the current TazerJL.