37”x11.5”x18 load D Nitto tires on a 2 door

Waiting

No pics, sorry.
But, this weekend at 4 Wheel Parts show and sale event I met a guy with 37x11.5 C rated Trail Grapplers on stock wheels under the Mopar 2" lift on his JLUR.
I didn't know they made 35s or greater in 11.5 and I don't want E rated tires. This caught my eye because I want to keep the 7.5" stock wheels and not too much wheel poke
Anyway it looked great. The tires were flush with the fenders and did not look 'skinny' or out of place

Neversatisfied

That’s what makes the world go round! Everyone runs 12.5” or 13.5” tires.

Pizza cutters have a lot better road manners and track better in slushy snow than wider tires.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I don't think I've ever seen a 37 x 11.5, and don't want that for myself. I would however really like to see what it looks like. Anybody got a pic?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't realize 11.50s qualified as pizza cutters....I thought those need to be in the 6-8" range lol

LOL!! Back in the day when 33" tires were considered tall, a 33x9.50 would have been considered a pizza cutter - basically, anything tall and narrow. A 37x11.50 seems way tall and skinny to me.

aug0211

LOL!! Back in the day when 33" tires were considered tall, a 33x9.50 would have been considered a pizza cutter - basically, anything tall and narrow. A 37x11.50 seems way tall and skinny to me.

^this.

It’s about proportions (or perceived proportions, at least).

11” width would look narrow on 37s, but would not look narrow at all on 33s.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app