Lift

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Eddie, took those measurements.. if I did it right I show 71/4” in rear and 101/2 in front.. hope it helps.. Tom

Really?? My stock Rubicon measured 10.25" up front and 6.5" in the rear and if what you're seeing is right, that'd mean you're seeing 1/4" more lift up front and a whopping 3/4" more lift in the rear than I did bone stock... with the same coils. If that's true, I wonder what the difference is :thinking:

captainrandal

Really?? My stock Rubicon measured 10.25" up front and 6.5" in the rear and if what you're seeing is right, that'd mean you're seeing 1/4" more lift up front and a whopping 3/4" more lift in the rear than I did bone stock... with the same coils. If that's true, I wonder what the difference is :thinking:
A better tape measure [emoji23]

Randy

JL54

Received my shipment of Rubi take off wheels yesterday, will be installing tomorrow along with Tazzer.. was wondering Eddie, does the tazzer show a tire size 285/70 or a diameter for stock rubi tires?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Received my shipment of Rubi take off wheels yesterday, will be installing tomorrow along with Tazzer.. was wondering Eddie, does the tazzer show a tire size 285/70 or a diameter for stock rubi tires?

285 is a big 33” tire. The Tazer doesn’t have exact number so I would go with whatever is close to 33 but on the high side. In other words, if you have an option of 29.9 and a 33.1, I’d go with the later.