Ocean Blue fun!!!

apacheip

Just wanted to say "hi" as a new jeep owner. I have learned so much from Eddie and all the folks who post on this site. This has helped me greatly in choosing the products I used to upgrade the new ride. I wanted to give a big Thank you to all who contribute their knowledge here. The first photo is the stock jeep. The next two show the additions of the top, rock rails, bumper, winch, light, tires and wheels. I have enjoyed this immensely on the trails here in Idaho. New 1.jpgwinch front.jpgwinch nose.jpg

Last edited:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Welcome. That is a gorgeous Jeep. I think it's one of the nicest looking JL colors in full sun. I'll be up your way in Caldwell, ID in a few days.

Supercharged

Beautiful!!!! Which sliders are those, it looks like you were able to keep the stock rails on as well?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

patedugan

Great looking Jeep. I'm a fan of Ocean Blue, but my family vetoed it, so I went with Granite Metallic, which I also like a lot. Two very different vibes.

OconRecon

Wow, Ocean Blue Metallic.

Going to have to consider that one in the future. Haven't had a blue vehicle since high school - but that thing looks amazeballs.

What tires and wheels are you rockin'?

apacheip

Wow, Ocean Blue Metallic.

Going to have to consider that one in the future. Haven't had a blue vehicle since high school - but that thing looks amazeballs.

What tires and wheels are you rockin'?

I apologize I haven't been on in a few days. Thank you for the comment. The wheels are 17 inch Ultra Nemesis model 219. I went with the 35 inch Toyo Open Country AT2's for the tires. I am happy with the choice. Even with the doors off there is very little road noise from the tires.