WIN a DYNATRAC JL Wrangler EnduroSport Lift Kit - TODAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20180723195902-2c749034.jpg

Purposefully designed with comfort in mind, the all new 2" EnduroSport lift from Dynatrac may very well be the perfect, entry level kit made for the daily driven Jeep. If you would like a chance at WINNING this awesome new lift kit for your Jeep JL Wrangler, all you have to do is read and follow the simple rules below.

To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of JLWRANGLER.com.
• You need to make (1) ONE POST ONLY on this thread.
• You need to include a photo of your JL Wrangler or order sheet on or before 12:00 MIDNIGHT-PST, Sunday, September 30, 2018.
• (1) ONE member will be selected at random to win this prize between the hours of 5:00 and 7:00 PM-PST, Monday, October 1, 2018. A Private Message will be sent to the member in question and an announcement will be made in an official thread posted in this forum:

WIN the DYNATRAC EnduroSport JL Wrangler Lift Kit GIVEAWAY!!

• To claim the prize, the selected member WILL BE REQUIRED to log on to JLWRANGLER.com and will have a total of 5 minutes to post a response in the official announcement thread. Once the official announcement thread is created, NO other member will be allowed to post in it except for the member selected to win the prize. IF the selected winner is not present or fails to post a response on the official announcement thread within the 5 minute time frame, a new winner will be selected and announced accordingly. This process will be repeated until a winner is present to claim the prize.
• If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs and tariffs.
• JLWRANGLER.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. JLWRANGLER.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by JLWRANGLER.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
• Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

DYNATRAC 2" EnduroSport JL Wrangler Lift Kit
The Dynatrac EnduroSport™ suspension lift kit is the simplest, most comfortable, and best handling suspension kit that easily fits 35 inch tall tires on all 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL 4x4s. With a simple conversion to higher fender flares, you can fit 37 inch tires on your Sport or Sahara model equipped with this lift kit, and 37s will fit Rubicon models without any other changes.

The EnduroSport™ Suspension System improves the ride quality, handling and stability of the Jeep Wrangler JL. Get the bold off-road looks and capability you want without negatively affecting handling and comfort.

This is a premium suspension system without the need for optional components or upsell to better shocks – this kit comes with everything you’ll need and the best shocks.

What’s included in the Dynatrac EnduroSport™ Suspension System:
• 4 EnduroSport Single Rate Lift Springs
• 4 new coil springs, engineered to deliver comfort and control and manufactured to meet or exceed OE-quality standards. These springs will not sag or fatigue over time.
• 4 new FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth-body shocks with Dynatrac EnduroSport exclusive valving. These shocks are specifically tuned to Dynatrac springs. These monotube, high-pressure nitrogen shocks feature a 5/8-inch shaft, race-developed high-flow piston and the bodies are made from 6061-T6 aluminum for low weight, highest possible heat dissipation and resist corrosion.
• New laser cut brake line extension brackets are precision formed, allowing customers to retain the factory brake lines and avoid the cost and hassle to bleed the brakes during the suspension system installation.
• New rear swaybar links.
• Jounce-bump extensions with concealed flag nuts, making installation far easier and resulting in a clean, finished appearance.
• The EnduroSport™ suspension system comes securely packed in a re-usable, authentic military, canvas bag.

20180723124817-bf6d8c03.jpg

You can pre-order this lift kit now and find more information about it by clicking on the link below:
DYNATRAC EnduroSport JL Wrangler 2" Lift Kit Information

NOTE: If you order this lift kit and WIN the giveaway, Dynatrac will refund your purchase. :thumb:

Trevelin

Dynatrac Lift? Sign me up!

Just ordered my JL yesterday and this popped up. So excited to see them branching out.

Patrick

Nice kit. When I get thecHL it’s a contender for sure.

Attachments

• AD39EE26-18B0-4357-B302-B822F7125D1F.jpg
    AD39EE26-18B0-4357-B302-B822F7125D1F.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 1,023

areed514

JL Dynatract Lift Kit –*Yes Please!!!!

Can't wait to lift my JL...Love that we get to explore and have quality family time. :)

Attachments

• 34198919_10215911413007714_9167647623622950912_o.jpg
    34198919_10215911413007714_9167647623622950912_o.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 1,014

DTM

Ordered my JL a few weeks ago. Got a call from the dealer letting me know my jeep has been built and on its way...Jeep JL.jpg

Last edited:

Supercharged

This would be amazing, thanks for the opportunity! Here is my 2018 JLU Sport S.IMG_20180714_225421_425.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hohertz

Awesome giveaway. But only limited to current JL owners? Bummer, I was really wanting to enter for this as I plan to purchase a JL before the end of the year! Really enjoyed the video of the review and it looks to be a fantastic kit from Dynatrac!

Alex

Another great video review!!

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_df6.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_df6.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:

baburntt

My very 1st Jeep EVAR!!!

My first ever Jeep and I couldn't be happier with this purchase.

Picked it up 7/14/18.

This is the moment we got home with it and the kids saw it for the first time.

Jeep1.jpg

Yesss!

Single rate coils made by my favorite Jeep company! I’ve been holding off on the lift & am so pumped Dynatrac is on the market now!! I’m sure this kits 100%!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:

Thrive

Lift sorely needed and all marketing budget going to vinyl wrap

Buying this Jeep (my second after a 2013 10th Anniversary Rubicon I had to sell) for marketing my newly started business as a young entrepreneur. Most of my marketing budget going to vinyl wrap so would love a lift to get me half way to larger tires and the look I’m going for.
55B17357-18EE-488A-8623-7C012CAC1BFD.jpg

YAHAHA

What a great contest idea! This lift would give me more reason to get the Jeep out in the mud again!

IMG_4707.jpg

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.