JL Wranglers on the Rubicon Trail!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
jkjourneys just posted up on WAYALIFE that he ran into some JL Wranglers coming off the Rubicon Trail! Check out it out :thumb:

9870.jpg

9871.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool to see them out on the trail testing the new Jeeps. Has to be fun with them all covered up like that.

As the driver of one, I bet it made things more interesting especially trying to see around those dumbo ears for mirrors :D

JAGS

From the pics, the various screens and mesh over the rear windows don't look too see through. That would blow on the rubicon.

Maybe the stock bose sound system, leather seats with crotch A/C and built in margarita blender made the trail more enjoyable. Heard these all come standard now on the JL. [emoji23][emoji23]

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
From the pics, the various screens and mesh over the rear windows don't look too see through. That would blow on the rubicon.

Maybe the stock bose sound system, leather seats with crotch A/C and built in margarita blender made the trail more enjoyable. Heard these all come standard now on the JL. [emoji23][emoji23]

I'd take a crotch A/C. I had a pickup once, with a vent below the steering column. It blew right where you need it to, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
RSQCON over on WAYALIFE posted up the following 2 pics of a 2-door JL Wrangler and a 4-door on the Rubicon Trail. This is from the rocky climb out of Buck Island Lake.

20170820101419-6765d0ef.jpg

20170820101421-dd83d4c5.jpg

Sudz

the red tees are JJUSA trail guides. they must have run these in conjunction with their annual rubicon event