Beadlock question....Does this look right?

Deezus

I recently installed some beadlock on my JLUR. I took a few pics to see what you guys think? Did I screw these up? My concern is they might be too tight? I'm probably worrying too much. If I did overtighten (used a torque wrench 24lbs) how would I know? Thanks.20180714_072738.jpeg20180714_072720.jpeg20180714_072623.jpeg

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at that is of a concern to you. :idontknow:

If you over tightened your bolts, they would have snapped.

Deezus

Honestly, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at that is of a concern to you. :idontknow:

If you over tightened your bolts, they would have snapped.
Ok I was trying to take a pic of the ring to tire. I followed your write up and theres little to no gap in between the high points of the ring. I'm probably being paranoid.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok I was trying to take a pic of the ring to tire. I followed your write up and theres little to no gap in between the high points of the ring. I'm probably being paranoid.

LOL!! I think you did good. Enjoy your new wheels and tires :cool:

LauraRose

I recently installed some beadlock on my JLUR. I took a few pics to see what you guys think? Did I screw these up? My concern is they might be too tight? I'm probably worrying too much. If I did overtighten (used a torque wrench 24lbs) how would I know? Thanks.View attachment 3380View attachment 3381View attachment 3382

Looks like you totally ruined them! I'll take them off of your hands for scrap & you should buy yourself another set & start over. LOL![emoji23]

Laura Rose from PA