A couple updates

Supercharged

Finally had a chance to finish installing the hard top lift to the ceiling. It was a bear with the learning curve. If I had to do it again it would probably take less than 2 hours. I had to take lights down and really plan out spacing due to the I beam support blocking part of the ceiling.

Also got the J Top installed immediately after taking the top off for the first time. Loving this Jeep more every day!IMG_20180709_183701_287.jpegIMG_20180709_184141_194.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

4wd

Finally had a chance to finish installing the hard top lift to the ceiling. It was a bear with the learning curve. If I had to do it again it would probably take less than 2 hours. I had to take lights down and really plan out spacing due to the I beam support blocking part of the ceiling.

Also got the J Top installed immediately after taking the top off for the first time. Loving this Jeep more every day!View attachment 3320View attachment 3321

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Do you know off hand how much the hardtop weighs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Supercharged

Really happy with the top so far. It does flutter, not sure if I need to pull it tighter or if it should flutter, it's not noisy though.
The j tops are nice
I do not know the weight of the top. I've read anywhere from 80 to 150 lbs.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Supercharged

Funny, I wasn't either, but it was what I could find and the price was right so I grabbed them. I really wanted the other style but after putting these on they give it a really rugged look.

darrenroos

Funny, I wasn't either, but it was what I could find and the price was right so I grabbed them. I really wanted the other style but after putting these on they give it a really rugged look.

That polished lip Rubicon style is actually a $895 upgrade over the standard Rubicon ones. Not saying that makes them look better or worse but probably more unique since most Rubicons carry the other style.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app