New Aux switch problems

Cloredo48

I had the Jeep dealership install the factory Aux switches because my rubicon didn’t come with them already.
So they are installed now. but the dealership is having trouble flashing the computer to recognize that they are there. So now I have 4 useless switches that don’t even light up or anything. Has anyone added them and run into problems?

13_gecko_rubi

I had the Jeep dealership install the factory Aux switches because my rubicon didn’t come with them already.
So they are installed now. but the dealership is having trouble flashing the computer to recognize that they are there. So now I have 4 useless switches that don’t even light up or anything. Has anyone added them and run into problems?
Go to a different dealer. It isnt that hard to do so I wouldnt want them touching my jeep any more. I'd make them pay the other dealer to do it

Sent via....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Go to a different dealer. It isnt that hard to do so I wouldnt want them touching my jeep any more. I'd make them pay the other dealer to do it

Sent via....

I'd have to agree. From what I've seen, it really is an easy install and I can't imagine why they couldn't get it figured out.