VIDEO : WAYALIFE KICK OFF to SUMMER

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For more years than I can remember, Cindy and I have been kicking of our summers by heading up into the Sierra Nevada Mountains and camping out with a few of our good friends. On our most recent trip, we decided to change things up a bit and spend our time exploring the Inyo Mountains. In this short video or, "home movie" as we like to call it, you'll get to see some of the cool things we got to see and of course, all the fun we had. We hope you enjoy.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
About time! I've been jonesing for a video and thought about stating as such on This-n-That. Lol. Going to wait till my daughter gets home and we will watch it together. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
About time! I've been jonesing for a video and thought about stating as such on This-n-That. Lol. Going to wait till my daughter gets home and we will watch it together. :yup:

LOL!! Sorry for making ya wait. We've been out on the road a LOT this past month and haven't had much time to get work done until now. We hope you enjoy it :)

Rellik

Another awesome adventure. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us. We should do a last chance canyon run soon. Love that trail

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Chris’s Breakfast. [emoji1360] Cool Video.

LOL - seriously, only Chris! Glad you liked the video and with any luck, we'll be able to get you and your family joining us the next time around. :yup:

Looks like fun! When is someone going to convince the goof in the orange jk to sell that half a Jeep and get a proper 4 door? 🤭

Been trying. I think he's hoping that Tina will let him build up and wheel her 4-door :crazyeyes:

Another awesome adventure. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us. We should do a last chance canyon run soon. Love that trail

Glad you enjoyed the video and Last Chance Canyon would be fun. Maybe wait till it cools off a bit first though :cool:

Trail Bud

Great video as always. Fun trip, loved the views and the music too!
Good seeing everyone, had a great time.

Last edited:

RMC2

Looked a little cool for the kickoff to Summer. Got to love the high desert. This is the kind of trip my wife would love.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What a great video. I’ve heard of settling on cereal for breakfast, but cheese hot dogs is a poor man’s breakfast sausage. [emoji38]

LOL!! Glad you liked the video :)

Looked a little cool for the kickoff to Summer. Got to love the high desert. This is the kind of trip my wife would love.

For some crazy reason or another, it almost always is on the cool side. More years than not, it's snowed on us :crazyeyes:

RustyE

Amazing views and looks like a wonderful time! Keep living the life most of us want to live.

Rusty

Four Flusher

I enjoyed your video. In the part where you showed the valley below, I'm wondering if the lake is Crowley? Also, A few years ago while visiting the bristlecone visitor center I was talking to someone who said you could dirt road down from there to Bishop, do you know anything about that? Just curious, seems like that'S near where you were?