Had to share

JLJourney18

We live in the greatest country on earth. I'm so thankful we are able to enjoy our freedom to enjoy hobbies, like these awesome vehicles. The ability to explore, and spend time with family and friends is such a great privilege. I saw this flag today and just had to share...Murica!

Attachments

• IMG_6183.jpg
    IMG_6183.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 167

4wd

We live in the greatest country on earth. I'm so thankful we are able to enjoy our freedom to enjoy hobbies, like these awesome vehicles. The ability to explore, and spend time with family and friends is such a great privilege. I saw this flag today and just had to share...Murica!
Fully agree.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Iceman47

I've been fortunate to travel all over the world in my job and have seen some pretty cool places. That being said I never ever had a problem coming home. We are soooo fortunate to live where we do. No one anywhere has the freedoms and luxuries that we do here. Let's never ever take them for granted.

Amen, JLJourney18. That's a fine Jeep with the finest flag on this planet, or any other.

I'm with you, Iceman. There's a big world out there. It has an extremely beautiful side and a very ugly one.... I'm proud to call America my home. I wouldn't want any other.

Sent from my SM-G892U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Last edited: