JL Saharacon Progress

JLSahara

New to the Jeep world and I’ve been picking and choosing little things to do to my 2018 Jeep Sahara (thanks to this forum) but I figured I start my own little build/mod diary to keep track of all things I’ve done to my new found love.

2018 Jeep Sahara
Bright White
Leather group
Tow group
Electric Infotainment group
Jeep Active Safety
8-Speed Auto
Selec-Trac
Anti-Spin
Remote Proximity
Body Color fenders
Remote Start

Installed:
ProComp Wheels 35x12.5xr18
18x9 Fuel D608 Enduro, Matte Black

EVO MFG 2.5” JL Boost Stage 2 with Shock Extension

Mopar Wrangler JL Oversized Spare Tire carrier
Mopar JL style front sport bar
Mopar Screen Protector
Mopar fuel filler gas cap
AntennaX off-road (13-inch)
Mopar Screen protector

GoRhino Rockline Front Bumper
GoRhino Skidplate

Still waiting on the Go Rhino bumper and I’m sure I’ll continue to add more things over the coming weeks and months, thanks to y’all mostly.

And yes, I’m here to show off my baby.

IMG_2750.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MrGiant

nice project, curious to see what happens to your new Jeep. Does it already have a name? the side of the hood look kind of empty :D

JLSahara

nice project, curious to see what happens to your new Jeep. Does it already have a name? the side of the hood look kind of empty :D

Thanks for pointing out the hood, now it’s going to be bothering me until I get something for it... lol. Ronnie is the name.

Jlusahara

I like it without a name on the hood, makes it look more proffessional and serious.... however, a hood blackout on the raised part of the hood would really make it stand out.... at least, having a sahara myself, I would really like to see that [emoji41]

Envoyé de mon SM-G950W en utilisant Tapatalk

JLSahara

After a few weeks of going back and forth - missing hardware - I have finally installed the GoRhino Rockline front bumper and skid plate.

Gotta go shopping for a winch soon...

IMG_3376.JPG

IMG_3378.JPG

IMG_3377.JPG

Last edited:

Doeringwr

Thanks for pointing out the hood, now it’s going to be bothering me until I get something for it... lol. Ronnie is the name.

Funny how the names come about. Mine is because my 4yo kept calling it the Jeep Harry (she would mispronounce 'Sahara'). So, for ours we decided on 'Hank', because no Jeep would be formal enough to be called 'Harry'.