Sting gray pictures

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks!!! I love your forum!!!! Can’t wait to be a first time Jeep Wrangler owner

Glad to hear it. We're a small community but I'd like to think we have good information and good people here. Looking forward to seeing your new Jeep :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I like your wheels on white Jl. Do you think they would work or I have to go darker

First off, I would ask yourself if you really need beadlocks. If so, I personally am kind of tired of black wheels. I mean, they look great but everyone and their mother has them and so if it were me, I'd still run shiny wheels and really, I think it'd look nice.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don’t need Beadlock wheels but damn they look good. I definitely want to go with something from KMC

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Okay, with that said, I would strongly recommend that you look for a KMC wheel that has a similar look but that is NOT a beadlock. Beadlocks are a lot more expensive, difficult to install and are much much harder to deal with especially when it comes to things like getting your tires balanced.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay!!!! What tire do you recommend that looks aggressive and also great for road use( quieter)

Well, based on what you're saying, it sounds to me like you're wanting a good all terrain tire. However, if you're really wanting something more aggressive like a mud terrain and are willing to deal with a bit more sound, I might recommend something like a Toyo MT. Something good that's in between, I might recommend Goodyear Duratracs.

Eaglesfly

Well, based on what you're saying, it sounds to me like you're wanting a good all terrain tire. However, if you're really wanting something more aggressive like a mud terrain and are willing to deal with a bit more sound, I might recommend something like a Toyo MT. Something good that's in between, I might recommend Goodyear Duratracs.

How are the Cooper stt pro? Tread ware, noise, and ride quality

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
How are the Cooper stt pro? Tread ware, noise, and ride quality

The load range E STT Pros will offer a firm ride unless you run them at about 28 psi. While they are not the loudest MT I've run, they're not the quietest either - I'd say they're just a bit more audible than a Toyo MT. Tread wear is better than most MT's. Maybe the BFG is the only one that seems to wear better.

BamBam

Here are a few pics of my sting gray, I really like this color.

Attachments

• 8220253F-F870-4098-93B0-074B6893CABD.jpg
    8220253F-F870-4098-93B0-074B6893CABD.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 115
  • 5823699F-EF01-4D1A-BA7A-262F19C29C42.jpg
    5823699F-EF01-4D1A-BA7A-262F19C29C42.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 129
  • 3E060437-7C5E-4141-8D63-B5B53230E85A.jpg
    3E060437-7C5E-4141-8D63-B5B53230E85A.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 131