Finally joined the party

Four Flusher

IMG_4304.jpg

Back from Boise with my new Sting Gray JLUR. I spent a few days exploring around so I could get 300 miles on it before heading back to Sparks. Overall, I'm really impressed. Straight line tracking was a little wonky at first, but after a 900 miles and adjusting the steering wheel all the way out, I'm OK with it. I may have the alignment checked. Only real problem is that I bought dual tops, with the plan of soft top summer, hardtop for winter, but after driving around Tahoe yesterday with the freedom tops off, I don't know. That's the kind of problem, I can live with. Thanks for all the help during the deciding how to configure time. Now, I really need to sell my '06 LJUR so I can make it my own.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Some forums offer "premium" membership as a come on to get $ support. I'm guessing you sell merchandise, to help with your cost of producing your forum.

This forum is free to all of us. No need to charge friends a few just to be apart of a community. :yup:

WWRuby_Svi

Welcome! I used the freedom panels on my jk a lot and on the JL. When I finally put on the soft top on the JL I couldn’t be happier for a summer vehicle. You can open the top to sunrider in about 30 seconds and close it just as fast. Safari mode is awesome for the long trip! If you have room to store the hard top then Definitely give the soft top a try!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Four Flusher

Welcome! I used the freedom panels on my jk a lot and on the JL. When I finally put on the soft top on the JL I couldn’t be happier for a summer vehicle. You can open the top to sunrider in about 30 seconds and close it just as fast. Safari mode is awesome for the long trip! If you have room to store the hard top then Definitely give the soft top a try!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Thanks, I finally saw a soft top today that was in the down position, looks pretty awesome.

Jlusahara

From the driver point of view, freedom panels off or soft top down is the same, but with the rear hardtop part, you can actually see behind you, where with the soft top you can't cause it lies too high (as high as the top of the spare!!). And if you have passengers out back, they don't have to live with the backdraft (if you don't know what I mean, take the top off and have a seat back there). And last, it is much more user friendly with the flip-up rear window than the darn roll up that one has to endure while running errands.... even worse if the soft top is all the way down...

There's also the obvious security of your purchases or belongings part....

Envoyé de mon SM-G950W en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited: