Invoice pricing or below

bklynsal

Going to place an order for JLU Rubicon in the next week or so. Has anyone paid invoice and below using programs like Costco? How much have you paid? Thanks

Rellik

The dealers around here are all adding 5 to 8 grand over sticker. Its a battle to get them back down to sticker price.

hins2jw0

I've read a little online about this. Maybe a good topic to re-address... Especially recent pricing. I'm working on planning an order for a Rubicon with the 2.0 turbo [emoji16].

Josh

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've purchased vehicles through Costco and their pricing is typically a fixed amount above invoice. Still a great deal being that you don't have to deal with haggling or BS charges that most dealerships tack on and that ultimately make their "great" deal not so great.

bklynsal

On a rubicon the way I want it built I have a MSRP of 46330. Dealer quoted me 43550 plus dealer prep {500} tags and taxes. Good price?

tallguy26

If you want the friends and family pricing from jeep. Join tread lightly. You have to be a member for a certain amount of time but you get a certain percentage under invoice. I can't remember how much but that's what I did.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

WiscoHR

I requested a quote from multiple local dealers through Truecar with the exact options I wanted. The first dealer that got back to me at $800 under invoice. And one email later we agreed at a price $1220 under invoice. Which is $300 over their net cost.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Tellico

The best price I have seen so far is 6% under invoice with a Tread Lightly membership code. That dealer was in North Carolina.

Most of the dealers around Atlanta did not want to go below MSRP. We ordered our JL Rubicon from a dealer in Atlanta last week. Honestly it was the best car buying experience I’ve ever had. They offered 3% below invoice right out of the gate. Ended up paying 5% below invoice (10% below MSRP) with my Tread Lightly code. Dealer fees and tag were right at $700.

In regards to Tread Lightly: you have to be at least a $100 per year contributor/member with Tread Lightly to get a Chrysler Affiliates code. They send you a letter that all dealers are supposed to honor for the 1% below invoice pricing. Tread Lightly says that you have to be a member for least 30 days before their code applies. If those west coast dealers are being so hard on MSRP, I would read up on Tread Lightly’s website and then call the dealer and ask if they will honor the Chrysler affiliates code for a JL (they should). It sounds like $100 could end up saving you a lot of money as it did for me.

Tread Lightly also does a lot of good work towards keeping our public lands public, and keeping America beautiful. I encourage everybody to at least look into it if you haven’t bought your Jeep yet. In the South we have lost access to some amazing public places because the users were uneducated, unorganized, and in a lot of cases, irresponble. I want my kids to be able to enjoy Jeeps and the woods after I’m gone!

Tellico

Is there a website where I can find dealer invoice prices

You can ask your dealer for the “build sheet” which shows both MSRP and dealer invoice price. Here is an example, attached.

Attachments

• 61FFEDE4-6D3A-4414-8831-7B09270B61A4.jpeg
    61FFEDE4-6D3A-4414-8831-7B09270B61A4.jpeg
    443.7 KB · Views: 104