JL build phases

SFF900

So I'm trying to patiently wait for my new JLUR. Upgrade from my 02 TJ has been a long time coming. I am in the phase where all my parts are in and I'm waiting to be scheduled for build, and that's been my status for more than a week. Anybody have an idea how long it took for them to go from that phase to their delivery? Thanks! Oh and feel free to post pics of your JL and your total wait time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Took us 99 days to get ours. Granted, we ordered it as soon as FCA was taking orders and things took a bit longer back then. Here's what it looked like when it finally came in.

20180202144536-2aaf440b.jpg

And, here's what it looks like now :)

20180331180458-3a80378c-me.jpg

Hope you get yours sooner than later and welcome to JLWRANGLER! :yup:

YAHAHA

Good luck with your wait. You are going to love the step up from TJ to JL!

We bought our JLUR off the lot so our wait was 0 days.

Unless you count going to the dealership and buying the JKRR because the JLs weren't out yet. Then our wait was 2 months before we traded in the JKRR for the JLUR.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.IMG_4649.jpgIMG_4707.jpg

Last edited:

SFF900

Jeeps are looking great! Thanks. I am in the waiting to be scheduled for build phase....trying to be patient...not easy!

GrayBeard

Wow, you are definitely going to love the upgrade from a TJ to the JL, Congratulations [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

My JLUR took 10 weeks from order to delivery. My understanding was mine was delayed to back ordered parts and a special build inspection.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Iceman47

My 2 door Rubi has been in JB (installing options) for 15 days with no ETA or hopeful encouragement from the Jeep Cares folks. They keep saying to check back in 5 to 7 business days. :crazyeyes:

SFF900

Ordered 3/31/18, was just told that my Jeep was shipped on 5/19! I assume by truck since OH to SD isn't that terribly far. I'll post pics when I get it!