Seat Covers

D_Acord

What are you guys doing for seat covers. I like the look of the Smittybilt GEAR cover but I am not sure how well they will hold up to 300lbs. Any input on them or any others would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

JTCO

Meme King
I've heard great things about Bartact but never used them. We just went with Wet Okole ones for the JK and love them. They have thick padding and are comfortable. They're made of neoprene so they're very easy to clean. You can get seat heaters with them as well if your Jeep doesn't already have that feature.

Last edited:
What are you guys doing for seat covers. I like the look of the Smittybilt GEAR cover but I am not sure how well they will hold up to 300lbs. Any input on them or any others would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I had Bartact at on my JK for 2+ years. I loved them. The come with mollle attach points and a couple of free bags too. I had also gotten their sunglasses pouch & attached it to the passenger side seat above the center console to keep my shades safe. I believe you can order them direct by now.