Fresh Punk'n Rubicon

RCM3691

Delivered my 2013 Gecko JKU to the new owner and picked-up our Punk'n Rubicon Friday afternoon. We waited about 6 weeks for this to arrive and were really unsure about the color having never seen one in person. We were not disappointed. Absolutely love this JLU! Plans are to add the 2in Mopar lift (we added a 72 month/125K bumper to bumper warranty and wanted to keep it all Mopar) and possibly 37in tires, if they will clear ok. Also looking at a Zeon 10s and probably some wider rock rails.

Attachments

• IMG_1089.jpg
    IMG_1089.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 463
  • IMG_7831.jpg
    IMG_7831.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_7840.jpg
    IMG_7840.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_7846.jpg
    IMG_7846.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 473

Hellfish33

Looks good. Got yours quick. Mine came off the truck today. 10 weeks 5 days. Couldn’t order the painted top when I ordered, wasn’t available. I’m ok with the black. I have an all orange crush Sahara now and am looking forward to the black top. Color looks good. I’m an orange guy and I was a little worried it would be too red but it’s not. Taking it home Monday. IMG_0314.JPGIMG_0315.JPGIMG_0316.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

RCM3691

Looks good. Got yours quick. Mine came off the truck today. 10 weeks 5 days. Couldn’t order the painted top when I ordered, wasn’t available. I’m ok with the black. I have an all orange crush Sahara now and am looking forward to the black top. Color looks good. I’m an orange guy and I was a little worried it would be too red but it’s not. Taking it home Monday. View attachment 2219View attachment 2220View attachment 2221

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

We were on the fence about the Black top but finally decided on the body color.

Paladin JL

Great looking JL. My Cyrstal Grey arrives tommorow at the dealer in Arizona. Shipping to my home in Calif so should have by next Tuesday as local jeep dealer is installing 2” Mopar lift and Warn Winch along with 35” Cooper STT Discoverer tires and KMC XT rims. Dealer advised me to go with 35’s as he said clearance could be an issue with 37’s. Will post pics when its completed. Anyone looking for completely stock but well equipped 2015 Sahara with 30,500 miles and looks new?

NFRs2000NYC

Damn this color is all over the place photo wise. It looks super red tinted, pink in some photos, etc. Waaaay off from crush. I guess I'll have to see it in person, online photos are just waaaay off from one another to trust their accuracy.

13_gecko_rubi

Damn this color is all over the place photo wise. It looks super red tinted, pink in some photos, etc. Waaaay off from crush. I guess I'll have to see it in person, online photos are just waaaay off from one another to trust their accuracy.
For sure. Here is a picture of my friends beside his crush. He's a professional photographer so I'd trust his colors best lolFB_IMG_1525343967711.jpg

Sent via....

BillArnett

You can't trust color on digital photos unless a great deal of care has been taken from capture thru all the stages of reproduction including, most importantly, calibrating your monitor. I kind of liked Punkin in some of the shots but in some of the others it looked horrible (to me). Can't trust it. I played it safe with Granite.

On the other hand, you can be confident from the above photos that Punkin and Crush are DIFFERENT.