Z Automotive is an amazing company.

Cannot express my gratitude and amazement enough! I had an issue with either my Jeep or the Tazer—and frankly I suspect the Jeep—and I got immediate, engaged, professional, and knowledgeable help from Z Automotive. He actually cared for me and my situation—He got me going again, and in a world that has lost or thrown away the art of customer care, this was so refreshing.

I recommend the Tazer JL as an incredible product, but more profoundly Z Automotive as an incredible company. Kudos.

(I was not coaxed or asked to write this, nor do I have any relationship with the company (I don’t even know the name of the guy that helped me).)

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

offcamber

I've had several interactions with Joe there and I have to say, even at 10pm on a Friday night, I got an email response from him within a few minutes. I don't think the guy sleeps. They are also really open to suggestions. I mentioned it would be cool if there was a way to map Tazer JL functions to the Aux buttons in the JL and he said it would be easy to implement and he was going to add it. He added a bunch of stuff last week including cool down mode, winch mode, line lock (in case you want to do a burn out...lol) and a rock crawler mode for those without lockers.

RMC2

I wonder if he can fix the 4 Lo throttle hesitation that Eddie highlighted?

Liking this product more and more. Need to get me one, and a Jeep to put it in of course.