Sirius radio locked up problem (infotainment)

Bongoray

I have a 2018 JLUR with the infotainment package. I've been having this issue intermittently for about a month now. Jeep says a software update is coming but they don't know when, but my Sirius XM radio locks up. I cannot change channels and my presets turn to "radio id ". Anyone else have this problem?

IMG_5292.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

YAHAHA

The only issue I have is that I lose satellite radio when I'm under the canopy getting gas. That's annoying. That never happens in any of our Fords.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

shotcoach

I have a 2018 JLUR with the infotainment package. I've been having this issue intermittently for about a month now. Jeep says a software update is coming but they don't know when, but my Sirius XM radio locks up. I cannot change channels and my presets turn to "radio id ". Anyone else have this problem?

I don’t know that I’ve had the exact same problem but I’ve had a few “gremlins” with the infotainment system - it’s frozen a few times. Once, after using reverse, the back up camera stayed on screen until I turned the ignition off/on a couple of times. Another time the entire system was frozen. Couldn’t turn it off or select anything by touching the screen either. Again, cycling the ignition several times and waiting for a while and the problem resolved itself.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can't say that I've had this problem but it wouldn't surprise me if it did happen. Hopefully the update you need will be coming soon.

jesse3638

View attachment 2171

The song choice is kind of ironic..haha