Dealer just flew my Jeep to Arizona

JL2018

JAILBREAK!!!!

I just got a call from my sales rep Sue Kruger at Moore Auto in Peoria AZ. I spoke with her yesterday and we talked about the situation at Marion OH. I t went there to get an additional airbag on 3/14 from 3/19 on, it's just been sitting in a lot waiting to be shipped. She told her manager Spencer about the problem and this morning they made some calls and actually got my jeep on a plane and flew it here to AZ. It's on their lot already!!! I'm going to pick it up in an hour or so.

I couldn't believe the great customer service so I thought it deserved a posting:rock::rock::rock::rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WTH? You mean literally... put on a plane and got it to you? Or, it was already on their lot and that's what they told you?

Either way, congrats to you :)

mnrafter

JAILBREAK!!!!

I just got a call from my sales rep Sue Kruger at Moore Auto in Peoria AZ. I spoke with her yesterday and we talked about the situation at Marion OH. I t went there to get an additional airbag on 3/14 from 3/19 on, it's just been sitting in a lot waiting to be shipped. She told her manager Spencer about the problem and this morning they made some calls and actually got my jeep on a plane and flew it here to AZ. It's on their lot already!!! I'm going to pick it up in an hour or so.

I couldn't believe the great customer service so I thought it deserved a posting:rock::rock::rock::rock:

I love awesome customer service.......Would spend a thousands more dollars to have amazing service!

JTCO

Meme King
Doubt they put your jeep on a plane. Southwest has a hard enough time keeping passengers inside let alone a vehicle.

Ouch! Too soon, lol.

Maybe they used United. They made room for the Jeep by dragging out all the passengers first.

ddays v2

:thinking: Jeep on a plane?!? :cheesy: Seriously, I think I'd want to see pics of that before I believed that story.

JL2018

WTH? You mean literally... put on a plane and got it to you? Or, it was already on their lot and that's what they told you?

Either way, congrats to you :)

It still shows it's in Marion OH on the tracking sheet. and other people from AZ are still waiting for theirs. If they lied about it, they were pretty convincing. There were two of us from this dealership in Marion OH lot and they got both of ours. The way FCA has been handling these, anything is possible.

Either way, it doesn't matter anymore. It's in and I've been driving it last night and today, and IT'S AWESOME!!!! :yup::yup::yup: Much better than I thought it would be. Well worth the wait, although I have to admit, I was starting to get aggravated.

I get my Warn winch mount plate in tomorrow, so I'll have fun installing the Zeon 10 in the next few days.