Hate This Forum!

mnrafter

[FONT=&quot]So, we ordered a new 2018 JLUR. It was delivered and is currently in post order mods. While we are waiting for this vehicle to arrive in our hands, We are obsessed with seeing, watching..what everyone is doing to their JL's. Which brings us to the point of this post![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We hate each and every one of you. You post these beautiful vehicles. Then you go and add mods and post your photos of what you are doing. Do you not realize what you are doing to Us? As we are waiting for our vehicle to be in our hands, we find ourselves looking....and drooling at the photos you are posting. Then, we find ourselves searching each and every mod on the internet. We look at photos, read about the install, and see the final product. Everyone needs to STOP this. My bank account can only handle so much![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We have added small things like Spider Web Shades, Lange Jk to JL conversion kit, HalGuard fire extinguisher, Drake Extinguisher mount with mounting rings, Tailgate Reinforcement Kit, Winch/Grill protection bar, Rusty's winch mounting plate, CB antenna mounts & wiring, Tailgate table, AntennaX offload antenna, etc...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Then we see thing that we add like 5" & 7" LED lights with mounting brackets, and XD wheels, and larger tires. Warn 10s winch, etc....[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now we want a license plate mounted bottle opener......when will this end??[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This has got to stop! Quit posting photos and information about all these mods you are doing. We cannot continue to afford everything we see.....oh but we want![/FONT]

carbonalpine

The easiest fix is, don’t log onto the forum lol

In all seriousness, we all know our financial limits and we enjoy watching the individuality of everyone’s mods. My mods costs me twice as much because I made a deal with my wife I can buy anything I want, as long as I apply the same purchase amount to my daughters college fund. She will be going to an Ivy League school apparently lol

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Nolocke

The easiest fix is, don’t log onto the forum lol

In all seriousness, we all know our financial limits and we enjoy watching the individuality of everyone’s mods. My mods costs me twice as much because I made a deal with my wife I can buy anything I want, as long as I apply the same purchase amount to my daughters college fund. She will be going to an Ivy League school apparently lol

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I Certainly hope you don't live in Canada, It's hard enough to afford half of these mod's in Canadian dollars let alone doubling the price ahaha.