JL 3-door= Best Jeep Ever?

YAHAHA

Okay, I said it. We had the JKRR for a couple months and it was a big step up from our TJ Sport. I didn't get to take it on the trails but I know it would have been a beast compared to our TJ.

Been driving the JLUR for a couple months and to me, it seems a step up from the JK. The power and the ride in the JL are much better than the JKRR we had. If there is the same engine / trans combo in the little 3-door JL, it is going to be a monster!

My dream would be driving that little beast on the trails instead of the big 5-door but we needed the extra space.

Anybody else think this new 3-door JL is going to set the bar super high and rock the Jeep world?

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

YAHAHA

BTW this isn't a thread bashing the JK. I loved our JKRR. It seems that every new iteration of Wrangler is a significant improvement over the previous model.

Just wait until we get electric motor drive in the wranglers! Game changer!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I said it. We had the JKRR for a couple months and it was a big step up from our TJ Sport. I didn't get to take it on the trails but I know it would have been a beast compared to our TJ.

Been driving the JLUR for a couple months and to me, it seems a step up from the JK. The power and the ride in the JL are much better than the JKRR we had. If there is the same engine / trans combo in the little 3-door JL, it is going to be a monster!

My dream would be driving that little beast on the trails instead of the big 5-door but we needed the extra space.

Anybody else think this new 3-door JL is going to set the bar super high and rock the Jeep world?

I'd totally agree with you that comparing stock to stock, the JL is a superior platform to the JK. That being said and having owned a TJ, 2-door JK and a 4-door JK, I would still say that a 4-door is the better off road setup to have especially with just a little bit of help.