Had A Growth Spurt

Back In Black

Installed:
EVO 2.5" Stage II
Mopar Tailgate Reinforcement
Mopar Spare Carrier Modification Kit
Mopar CHMSL Relocation Kit
Hardrock Wheel (8.5" width, 5.2" backspace)
37x12.5x17 Cooper STT Pro (D Loadrange)

Up next is the Warn Zeon 10S, waiting on the Warn Plate.

Attachments

• 20180414_124948.jpg
    20180414_124948.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 271
  • 20180414_125005.jpg
    20180414_125005.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 278

Onlyone

Thanks.
I noticed you have an emoji next to your rough country lift.
Are you not happy with that set up?
How has it handled the 37" KO2?
Does the tire hit/rub at full articulation?

It’s great for a spacer lift. Nothing really to it. It rubs a bit on the plastic on the rear tire. I just haven’t got around to doing the Eddie fix to it yet. Other than that, it doesn’t rub anywhere.

As far as the 37’s I really can’t tell a difference from stock. Rides the same and drives the same. Only thing I notice is fuel and it doesn’t spend a whole lot of time in 8th gear anymore.

Attachments

• 7DF51D1B-4624-431B-AA6E-DE970869D0B1.jpg
    7DF51D1B-4624-431B-AA6E-DE970869D0B1.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 95

Back In Black

It’s great for a spacer lift. Nothing really to it. It rubs a bit on the plastic on the rear tire. I just haven’t got around to doing the Eddie fix to it yet. Other than that, it doesn’t rub anywhere.

As far as the 37’s I really can’t tell a difference from stock. Rides the same and drives the same. Only thing I notice is fuel and it doesn’t spend a whole lot of time in 8th gear anymore.

Gotcha - Thanks for information. I was curious as to how you liked the RC lift.
Ya know the more I think about it, unless we are all planning on carrying a heavier load or specifically want a different spring pressure, the spacers effectively give you similar results to a spring lift, especially true if you get shock extensions. The other critical thing is to address the negative caster back positive with control arms. I'm happy with the EVO product, but I need to do the Eddie 'plastic mods' as well so my 37 doesn't rub.

YAHAHA

Your Jeep looks great.

Are those the Mopar rock rails? If so, do you have the part number? I've been having a hard time finding it. If not the Mopar rails, which are they?

Thanks!

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Back In Black

Your Jeep looks great.

Are those the Mopar rock rails? If so, do you have the part number? I've been having a hard time finding it. If not the Mopar rails, which are they?

Thanks!

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Yes Mopar Parts Rock Rail
82215165AB