Wave from Tn

JamesCo

Hey all, just a wave for the new forum. It'll be nice to see this new rig and the new builds. Being that I haul out of the Toledo plant I'll have lots on my truck soon. As for the JT, it'll be a pain for us cause it's bigger and heavier so that means less units on a load.

After paying off our truck and now working on Uncle Sam, we are hoping to get into a new JK soon or maybe JL if we like it. I think I'd rather do the JK cause there is more available and a proven platform. Anyway, glad to be here and have so much info at our fingertips.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JamesCo

Awesome to have you here and you'll have to let us know if you see anything!

What I do know is we have been told to expect the JT in November. But we haven't been given a ship date and even when we do get that it'll change 50 times.[emoji848] They have moved production of the little Cherokee to the Belvidere plant to make room for the JT in Toledo and they won't be shipping from Belvidere until June or July. We haven't hauled out of Belvidere in a few months because of the move. So it is all in motion at the Toledo plant. Belvidere builds the Patriot and Compass and now the Cherokee.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

MR.Ty

Welcome to JLWrangler and thanks for the insight! I look forward to the photos you can grab! :thumb: