Where oh where are the two doors?

gteod500

I ordered my JL 2 door Rubicon and was told will hear in about 6 to 8 weeks, just visited my dealer and they told me should hear something in 8 to 10 weeks, I did ask if that was from the day I ordered or today, 5 weeks after and his replay was the every ready, "We should hear something in 6 to 8 weeks". I didn't take the leather seats or the LED lights so this cant be the issue, has anyone seen a 2 door JL out and about cause I checked 15 dealers lots across America and cant find one .

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
To the best of my knowledge, there are no 2-doors out and about yet. I did see a couple out in Moab but those were FCA vehicles. Hope they come out soon as I'd love to see some around.

ryandamartini

I've seen some pictures from the production line that had clear as day several 2 doors coming down. Was on facebook on a group Im in. It looks like they're starting to put them out.

Iceman47

I ordered my JL 2 door Rubicon and was told will hear in about 6 to 8 weeks, just visited my dealer and they told me should hear something in 8 to 10 weeks, I did ask if that was from the day I ordered or today, 5 weeks after and his replay was the every ready, "We should hear something in 6 to 8 weeks". I didn't take the leather seats or the LED lights so this cant be the issue, has anyone seen a 2 door JL out and about cause I checked 15 dealers lots across America and cant find one .

Just placed our order today, including LED lights and Leather. Was told 6 to 8 weeks also. Now I'm worried.

ocrejects

Just placed our order today, including LED lights and Leather. Was told 6 to 8 weeks also. Now I'm worried.

Not to put salt on the worry, but I ordered mine February 9 and it’s not even on the truck yet or a train. I was told yesterday it was being put on a truck very shortly, whatever that means. It was released to ship back on March 16...:(

gteod500

I did hear there may/will be delays for LED's and leather, I have neither so got my fingers crossed for a Jun 1st drive...

Rgk401

IMG_2963.jpg
Just picked up the 2 door about 2 weeks ago. Haven’t had a lot of time driving it. “Been away working”

Grak

Oh, we are around...

Attachments

• 988DD907-DF24-4CB9-BD25-A663D61FDF31.jpeg
    988DD907-DF24-4CB9-BD25-A663D61FDF31.jpeg
    388.7 KB · Views: 56

JTCO

Meme King
Oh, we are around...

That's a cool picture. I'm no professional photographer, but I've had 3 strong beers and my opinion counts. Seeing that yellow Jeep poking out behind that other rusty Jeep is badass.