Production "Trailhawk"?

I am sitting here, bored, and I was just thinking:

With the massive success of the Hellcat and Demon, and given that Jeep has a trailhawk version of several other models, why do you think Jeep hasn't done one in the Wrangler?

Every year, Jeep shows the readiness, capability, and willingness to put out some badass concepts. It seems to me that something like Sandstorm is ready-made to sell and gobble up money and hype.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
I am sitting here, bored, and I was just thinking:

With the massive success of the Hellcat and Demon, and given that Jeep has a trailhawk version of several other models, why do you think Jeep hasn't done one in the Wrangler?

Every year, Jeep shows the readiness, capability, and willingness to put out some badass concepts. It seems to me that something like Sandstorm is ready-made to sell and gobble up money and hype.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I wonder the same thing sometimes. But then again, I wonder if they put a motor like that in it and it raised the price another 20k-30k if there would be the same kind of market for it.

WiscoHR

The Wrangler has the Rubicon. And really every version of the Trailhawk is the baby version of the Rubicon in those models. Could you imagine a Grand Cherokee Rubicon? Let the other models have the pretend version.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

13_gecko_rubi

The Wrangler has the Rubicon. And really every version of the Trailhawk is the baby version of the Rubicon in those models. Could you imagine a Grand Cherokee Rubicon? Let the other models have the pretend version.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
This is pretty much it except the pretend version. You be amazed what a Grand Cherokee or Cherokee Trailhawk will do in the trail.

Sent via....