JT Wrangler Pick-Up Production Truck Bed

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think we're finally getting closer to see what the all new Jeep JT Wrangler is going to look like. Joel Stockdale posted up a bunch of spy photos that clearly show a production truck bed and I think it's gonna look good! What do you think? :cool:

Jeep Wrangler pickup spy photos reveal production truck bed
By Joel Stockdale

cdauto-jeeppickup-42717-2-1.jpg

The last time we saw the Wrangler pickup undergoing testing, it was sporting a strange pre-production bed that looked as though it had been pulled off a Ram 1500. It seems development has progressed since then, because, despite the heavy camouflage, the Wrangler in these spy photos is definitely carrying a production-ready bed.

Unlike the earlier test bed, this bed has sides that are the same width as the cab, and the top of the bed matches up with the body line on the cab. The bed is properly boxy and straight-edged like a Wrangler, too. It looks quite good, and actually very similar to the custom AEV Brute. However, unlike the Brute, the traditional plastic wheel arch flares seen below the camo extend farther forward, and the angle of the flares' forward edges match those of the rear doors.

See the whole article on Autoblog here:
http://www.autoblog.com/2017/04/27/...os-reveal-production-truck-bed/#slide-5007006

JTCO

Meme King
I honestly think if they price it in the high 30s or low 40s, they will sell the crap out of these things. A V8 would be nice as well.