Rubicon rock rails side steps?

Lukdojo

Anyone have good recommendations for a side step that can attach to factory rubicon rock rails?

I had side steps on my JK but with the new JL my little one needs help getting in. (Grand patents also)

Appreciate any suggestions!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

WWRuby_Svi

I’d second the ACE rails. I had those on the JK and they are great for a step. I’m not a rock crawler by any means so being body mounted vs frame mounted isn’t an issue for me. I’ll be ordering the ACE sliders again in the next week or so.

BillArnett

I’d second the ACE rails. I had those on the JK and they are great for a step. I’m not a rock crawler by any means so being body mounted vs frame mounted isn’t an issue for me. I’ll be ordering the ACE sliders again in the next week or so.

Those look a lot like the PoisonSpyder Brawler rockers which are BOTH frame and body mounted. But they don't seem to be available for the JL yet.

mlbriggs24

I talked with the folks at both Poison Spyder and EVO about their sliders for the JL and was told that they were about 3 weeks away from releasing them.

On a side note, TFL Truck on YouTube has a new video out and the J-Wagon has what the Jeep guys calls “Jeep concept sliders” which look great. I’d love to be able to purchase those now for my JLUR.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
I talked with the folks at both Poison Spyder and EVO about their sliders for the JL and was told that they were about 3 weeks away from releasing them.

On a side note, TFL Truck on YouTube has a new video out and the J-Wagon has what the Jeep guys calls “Jeep concept sliders” which look great. I’d love to be able to purchase those now for my JLUR.

Umm welcome