Jlur

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well all my normal sites IE quadratec, allthings, etc are still bare. LED and snorkel kit for folding windshield

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Well, the JL has only been out in numbers for about 3 months. With the exception of what Mopar offers, I doubt you're gonna see anything in terms of snorkel kits at least until SEMA comes around. LED stuff can be adapted to work on just about anything.

RUBICONZ

Yeah I’ve got a Build out from DSI at my dealer cost for around 4237.00 includes lift, 37’s, actual bead lockers, winch and 1/4 inch skid plates. They just can’t order the parts that were mocked up on there Auto Trader Show truck until vendors have adapted current equipment to fit... just wanted to price it out so I could do it myself sooner...

ocrejects

Yeah I’ve got a Build out from DSI at my dealer cost for around 4237.00 includes lift, 37’s, actual bead lockers, winch and 1/4 inch skid plates. They just can’t order the parts that were mocked up on there Auto Trader Show truck until vendors have adapted current equipment to fit... just wanted to price it out so I could do it myself sooner...

Everything you are wanting is already available, including the bracket for your winch. Rusty off-road, Just for Jeeps and this dealership in Nevada has the best pricing anywhere for Mopar parts. Desert 215 Superstore! I already have everything, Just waiting on my new JLUR, supposed to be in this week.... :)